Physiotherapy is effective both clinically and cost-wise in the management and treatment of musculoskeletal disorders (CSP Publications, 2011). Physiotherapists can advise you on the best way to treat any problems you might have with your muscles, bones and joints, circulatory, respiratory or nervous system.
At Physiosense, we provide appropriate treatment using the core skills of physiotherapy and other complimentary therapies to treat neuro musculoskeletal system.
- Manual therapy (Joint Mobilisations, Manipulations, Soft tissue and Myofascial release, Trigger point release, Massage(sports/therapeutic), Neural tissue mobilisations)
- Therapeutic exercise
- Clinical Pilates
At Physiosense we treat common conditions like:
- Spinal Pain (Back/Neck/Mid-spine)
- Post-Op rehabilitation (Joint replacement, Ligament reconstruction etc.,)
- Sports Injuries
- Whiplash disorders
- Soft tissue Sprain/Strain(Tendon, Ligament)
- Work related postural problems
- Joint, Muscle and Nerve related symptoms